Saturday, November 12, 2011

Greetings from the Mayor of Pennsic 41

Hola!

Welcome to the initial installment of the Mayor’s Musings.  I’m hoping to spend a bit of time as the year progresses in getting out a bit more information in a less formal manner, and to provide an opportunity to shed a bit of light on some of the details of how we run this event.

There are some things I want to let people know more about, such as where registration dollars go, or possibly a more detailed description of what the different staff departments that you all see listed in the site book every year do. I also want to make sure people are informed about some changes in things you’ll see next year, such as parking enforcement.  This blog is also an opportunity for me to introduce a few of the Deputy Mayors and put in a plug or two for ways you can volunteer to help.

Finally, it’s a chance for me to address concerns any of you might have.  If you have a suggestion, feel free to drop me an e-mail (to mayor41@pennsicwar.org) with a question or a topic you’d like discussed.  Maybe I’ll get one or two that merit a whole column or maybe I’ll take a single column and do a question and answer session if there are a lot of small items.

I’m hoping to try for monthly updates, but frequency will depend on how many questions I get. I’m pretty excited about the opportunity to Autocrat Pennsic XLI and I’m hoping you’re all looking forward to attending as much as I am.

                                                -Manuel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.