Wednesday, July 11, 2012

So close . . .

Ok, I'm starting to get twitchy things are so close now.  The staff already has several people on site setting up (You didn't think we just pressed a button Thursday night before Troll opens and everything popped up did you?).   Pavilions need to be set, wiring needs to be done, roads and blocks need to be marked out, street signs need to be put up, storage trailers need to be unloaded . . . the list goes on and on.

I'm probably a lot like many of you. Right now I'm completing my packing lists, and going crazy at work making sure everything is set for me to be away from home and the office for 3+ weeks which feels like a monumental task but somehow I manage it every year.

See you all soon!

-Manuel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.