Saturday, October 13, 2012

Time waits for no man . . . or woman either

Well as I approach the end of my term I wanted to Introduce next year's Mayor.  Chai has been a friend of mine for a long time at Pennsic and has the honor of taking up the mantle of running Pennsic for PW42.  She's much more of a social media mogul than I am so while I'm pleased with the progress we've made both on the website and here, expect bigger and better from her. 



I'm not going to wax poetic here but I did have a great time and I'll leave you with one image which was burned into my retinas on day one of the event and all the excitement we needed right out of the starting blocks.

                    (Photo courtesy of Anthony Moringello)

So in future years when things aren't quite going perfect and it's a bit muddy or rainy, or too cold or hot, just remember this. Things could always be worse, and the worst Pennsic I've ever had has always been better than the best day I've ever had at work. :)

Thank you all for your support and I look forward to seeing you again next year!

-Manuel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.